The Arts Fund
January 18 Funk Zone Art Walk - Free Community Event
Friday, January 18, 2018 5pm-8pm
Please join us on Friday, January 18 from 5-8pm for the Funk Zone Art Walk, coordinated by The Arts Fund.
The Arts Fund started the Funk Zone Art Walk over 5 years ago to highlight the neighborhood’s vibrant artistic community and support local businesses. The Funk Zone Art Walk occurs on the 3rd Friday of every other month. Visit artsfundsb.org for more information.
On Friday, January 18, artist studios, galleries, and art-centric venues open their doors to the public from 5-8pm, making it the ideal opportunity to casually experience the Funk Zone’s art scene.
At any given venue, visitors can expect events such as exhibition openings, artist receptions, open studios, insightful art lectures or demonstrations, live music and performances, pop-up artist booths, beer and wine tastings, and various other interactive activities.
1) The Arts Fund 205-C Santa Barbara Street Sisyphean Justice Curated by Kevin Claiborne
2) MichaelKate Interiors 132 Santa Barbara Street In Living Color Art inspired by nature
3) Marlyn Daggett Art Studios 111-C and 111-C1 Santa Barbara Street Working Large & Loving Life
4) Studio One Eleven 111-A Santa Barbara Street ATMOSPHERE + LIGHT New Works in oil by Steve Richardson
5) Mason Street Studios 121-A East Mason St Paintings, photo transfers and wall sculptures by Emily Morrill, Sheryl Denbo, Tony Wall and A.L.E.S.
6) Colorfield Arts Studio 120 Gray Avenue Contemporary/Minimalist Works
7) Pali Wine Co. 116 E. Yanonali St. Abstract work by Mary Thompson
8) The Shopkeepers 137 Anacapa St. Suite A Photographs by Seth de Roulet
9) LoveWorn 11 Anacapa Street Social Media Heartbreak New Year & New Creativity
10) Seaside Makers Funk Zone 209 Anacapa St. Pedro de la Cruz and Sarka Photography
11) Santa Barbara Wine Collective 131 Anacapa St. Suite C, Pour: Rich in Abstraction Abstract collection by Alessandra Villegas