The Arts Fund
March 15 Funk Zone Art Walk - Free Community Event
Friday, March 15, 2019 5pm-8pm
Please join us on Friday, March 15th 5pm-8pm for the Funk Zone Art Walk, coordinated by The Arts Fund, in partnership with VOICE Magazine.
The Arts Fund started the Funk Zone Art Walk over 5 years ago to highlight the neighborhood’s vibrant artistic community and support local businesses. The Funk Zone Art Walk occurs on the 3rd Friday of every other month. Visit artsfundsb.org for more information.
On Friday, March 15th, artist studios, galleries, and art-centric venues open their doors to the public from 5-8pm, making it the ideal opportunity to casually experience the Funk Zone’s art scene.
At any given venue, visitors can expect events such as exhibition openings, artist receptions, open studios, insightful art lectures or demonstrations, live music and performances, pop-up artist booths, beer and wine tastings, and various other interactive activities.
1) The Arts Fund 205-C Santa Barbara Street Haley Collective Homecoming Curated by Nathan Vonk
2) Lama Dog Charity Tap 116 Santa Barbara Street 10% of all Tap 17 pints directly support The Arts Fund
3) Sol Hill Studio 111-C Santa Barbara Street We Walk Simultaneously In The Light and the Dark Mixed Media works by Sol Hill 4) Marlyn Daggett 111-C1 Santa Barbara Street Altered States Oil paintings. Figurative. Abstract
5) Studio One Eleven 111-A Santa Barbara Street Open Press Open House Live printmaking jam, Join us and Join in!
6) Topa Topa 120 Santa Barbara Street Art Market Pea Doodles, Free Feather and more…
7) Mason Street Studios 121-A East Mason St. Mixed media paintings and more by Emily Morrill, Sheryl Denbo and special guest Rebecca Webb
8) Colorfield Arts Studio 120 Gray Avenue Contemporary art
9) Funk Factory 208 Gray Ave. Splatter Paint Night Throw paint and meet new neighborhood artists Luke & Micah
10) Doty Studio 116 E Yanonali Street, Second Floor Current works
11) McKinley Studio 116 E Yanonali Street, Second Floor Current works
12) LOVEWORN 11 Anacapa street Rodeo of the Arts Gallery grande opening .... Pop Americana in the Funk Zone
13) The Shopkeepers 137 Anacapa St. Suite A Photographs by Seth de Roulet
14) Seaside Makers Collective 209 Anacapa Street Showcasing Kelly Clause & Ashly Othic