November 16 Funk Zone Art Walk - Free Community Event
Friday, November 16, 2018 5pm-8pm
Please join us on Friday, November 16th from 5-8pm for the Funk Zone Art Walk, coordinated by The Arts Fund. The Arts Fund started the Funk Zone Art Walk over 5 years ago to highlight the neighborhood’s vibrant artistic community and support local businesses. The Funk Zone Art Walk occurs on the 3rd Friday of every other month.
On Friday, November 16, artist studios, galleries, and art-centric venues open their doors to the public from 5-8pm, making it the ideal opportunity to casually experience the Funk Zone’s art scene. At any given venue, visitors can expect events such as exhibition openings, artist receptions, open studios, insightful art lectures or demonstrations, live music and performances, pop-up artist booths, beer and wine tastings, and various other interactive activities.
1) The Arts Fund 205-C Santa Barbara Street Cut and Paste - Collage in Santa Barbara Curated by Dug Uyesaka
2) MichaelKate Interiors 132 Santa Barbara Street Abstraction Attraction Six Artists: Large Scale Paintings
3) Studio One Eleven 111A Santa Barbara Street Conversations on Conservation Oil Paintings by Timothy Davison
4) Mason Street Studios 121-A East Mason Street Paintings and ceramics by William Galzerano, Emily Morrill, and Andrew Truong
5) Colorfield Arts Studio 120 Gray Ave. Contemporary/Minimalist Art
6) Gone Gallery 219 Gray Ave Skye Gwilliam, Chadillac Green, Martin Diaz, Dan Levin, Wolfsy, Dari Mos, Michael Long, Matt Rodriguez, Sprnt Wolf, Rusty Villa & SADE.
7) The Shopkeepers 137 Anacapa Street Suite A Photographs by Seth de Roulet
8) LoveWorn 11 Anacapa St. Faces of the Past New Art by Wallace and Fall artisan clothing creations made by our LoveWorn hands
9) Impact Hub Funk Zone 10 E Yanonali Street Marylyn Daggett Oil Paintings & Barry Dwayne Hollis 3D Sculpture